Welcome to PinPoint’s Fleet Tracking Blog!
This is the place to find out about PinPoint’s latest and greatest products, services, activities and learn about the advance in the fleet tracking industry itself! As much as we LOVE to hear ourselves speak we would much rather hear from you, so leave us your thoughts and feedback so we can get a better idea about what you think and want to know more about.
April 18, 2013 - by Vince Arone
PinPoint Client Survey Results & Next Steps!
In early December 2012, PinPoint issued its annual Client Survey.
Our goal was to better understand how we could serve you, because frankly good service is not enough, we want to be the best.
More than 85% of our clients are very happy with our service and were willing to recommend us to others. While we received positive reviews overall, we also received some very good constructive criticism, which highlighted potential areas of improvement.
Sales Representatives Specific Results:
The sales representatives were rated on four categories – Timeliness, Professionalism, Industry Knowledge and Customer Service. They did well, gaining an average rating of:
3.3 out of a possible 4, which corresponds to ‘Good’.
Client Support Specific Results:
The team was rated 3.0 on responsiveness, 3.2 on both professionalism and customer service and 3.3 on technical knowledge, for an overall average rating of:
3.2 out of a possible 4, which corresponds to a ‘Good’.
Opportunities for Growth:
Some Respondents indicated:
- client assistance was only provided ‘moderately quickly’
- a need for improved communication between staff and client (reduced emailing back and forth)
- they required more in-depth training to get the most out of our system
- Developed Client Support Resources – User Videos, Trouble Shooting Guide, Advanced Training
- Reviewed & Revised Internal Response System – Established internal procedures & checks
- Effective Communication Principles & Practice – Internal Workshop to Increase Competencies