February 14, 2018 - by Vince Arone
PinPoint GPS Solutions is a leading provider of GPS fleet tracking and mobile workforce management. With more than 20 years in telecommunications management, we understand the technology requirements to help businesses achieve objectives and get to the next level. We have clients, big and small, across Canada and the United States. We serve various key industries including: construction and trades, logistics, waste management, landscape and snow removal and energy. Working with our most advanced plug-and-play products and end-to-end vehicle tracking systems on the market, your business can benefit from the following:
- Increase return on fleet investments
- Reduce fleet labour and fuel costs
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Reduction in business risk
- Increase employee appreciation
Our products and services help companies increase their return on investment through fleet measurements. Our system is made easy with our customizable reports, tracking programs and array of professional services tailored to their needs.
Working in a fast-paced, technical environment, the Senior Account Representative will ensure success of our mid-market customers by managing the client experience from the initial identification of customers through to the close of the sale ensuring optimal ROI. The role will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, collaborating with key business executives and stakeholders. The Senior Account Executive will act as a liaison between the customer and cross-functional internal departments to ensure adoption and user engagement that ultimately drives customer retention and growth.
- Develop new and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote the Company’s products and services and profitable business relationships.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and retention by building customer relationships and providing tailored service and creative solutions.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of our software and technology products, operational procedures and collaborates with key operating groups supporting each client.
- Develops strategy to exceed customer expectations, drive growth and demonstrate ROI.
- Establish and maintain strong a professional working relationship with Finance, Customer Support, Product, and Sales Operations and delegate projects/tasks as appropriate.
- Regularly conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with all customers and oversee development of action plans to address any issues.
- Forecast and track key account performance metrics.
- Identify and secure growth opportunities with customers.
- Perform other job duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree coupled with 5 years of experience in a competitive B2B environment.
- Industry experience in Technology, Transportation, Logistics, Vehicle/Fleet Management Sales would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce and possesses the ability to facilitate professional business reviews and online meetings.
- Strong business and financial acumen; effective at selling to the Executive/Owner level.
- Comfortable navigating gray areas and able to establish and improve processes that benefit the customer relationship.
- Complex and creative problem-solving skills, strategic thinking.
- Emotional intelligence, business intuition, conflict management
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, be accepting to change and able to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Ability to effectively present a solution to the client at all levels to demonstrate business impact and ROI.
- Strong negotiation skills; high level of leadership influence.
- Flexibility to travel accommodating business requirements.
Please contact our HR if you’re interested in the job!