June 18, 2015 - by PinPoint
PinPoint GPS Solutions Inc. is seeking a Hunter!
As an industry leader in the GPS fleet tracking and mobile workforce management, PinPoint GPS Solutions provides the state-of-the-art technology and advanced industry knowledge, paired with exceptional customer service and support. PinPoint delivers superior and personalized fleet management solutions for small to large businesses across Canada and the United States. The Company is looking for dynamic sales professionals who are as comfortable and successful presenting a business case and proposal to “C” levels, as they are in solving the issues of the Fleet Manager.
We need sales leaders who will grab this opportunity and make it his or her personal mission to create the opportunity for their career to flourish.
• Secure orders equal to or greater than assigned quota without sacrificing margin. We sell value and do not sell on price. Focus is on orders for fleets of 100 vehicles to 5,000 vehicles.
• Provide ongoing account management to your installed base of customers, to ensure customer loyalty, and ultimately, to ensure renewal at end of term of subscription contract.
• Develop leads and fill your funnel. Leads must be developed independently, as well as our marketing team.
• Work with marketing and other sales staff to develop and implement campaigns and programs to create new opportunities for the team.
• Effective participation in planning and conduct of trade shows and exhibitions as required.
• Communicate the status of the sales opportunities via our CRM toolset and other techniques.
• To participate actively within the sales team and to feedback ideas and experiences to improve the team’s overall success rate.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must have a strong network of Transportation, Freight Forwarding or Logistics senior level contacts that can be used to open doors so the Company can engage prospects early in the purchasing process and set the rules.
• Ideally, should have previous success in the sale of fleet tracking or fleet management products.
• At a minimum, must have a track record of success in the sale of applications or wireless products.
• Must have the ability to work independently while still communicating status, issues and opportunities effectively to the rest of the team located across Canada.
• Ideally, somebody who has had success in start-ups, or opening up a new territory – that person will understand the effort required to succeed, and the intense personal satisfaction that comes with success.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Prefer minimum of 3 years’ experience in Transportation, Freight Forwarding or Logistics and have sold GPS Fleet Tracking products.
• Will consider candidates with experience in sales with a major cellular provider, and or in the sale of applications.
• Minimum of 3 years in direct sales of B2B products and services noted above.
• Track record in securing orders of $0.5M and greater.
• Strong working relationships with multiple levels within customers.
• Proficiency with PC and networking tools.
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable in the presentation of a business case as well as “soft values” in the sales process.
• Verifiable track record of achievement surpassing quota and growing a business.
PinPoint GPS offers a very competitive compensation, no territory boundaries, a collaborative and supportive team and benefits.
Outstanding opportunity for career development and upward mobility!
Please apply with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank those who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.