Welcome to PinPoint’s Fleet Tracking Blog!
This is the place to find out about PinPoint’s latest and greatest products, services, activities and learn about the advance in the fleet tracking industry itself! As much as we LOVE to hear ourselves speak we would much rather hear from you, so leave us your thoughts and feedback so we can get a better idea about what you think and want to know more about.
August 27, 2013 - by PinPoint
THE PINPOINT JOURNAL BY Aaron Levy
CASE STUDY: Accountability and Timecards
Problem: This organization was looking at fleet tracking to better understand time sheets and where there vehicles were as they were dispersed all over the province. They also wanted to see how many km’s were being used for weekend driving and put in place new policies to help reduce fuel costs and increase driver safety.
• PinPoint GPS devices were installed in 40+ vehicles
• Rules were set up to inform drivers in vehicle of speeding infractions based on driving in excess of 120/km/h – in-vehicle audible alert driver to decrease speed
• Rules were set up to inform management of weekend driving km’s
• Policies were put in place to adhere to set rules regarding speed and weekend driving
• Daily timesheet reports were sent up and set to accounting and management to ensure timesheet compliance
Results: Client achieved 3 positive results: 1) Speeding over 120km/h decreased 50% over 3 months, 2) weekend driving km’s reduced to only employees who worked weekends eliminating personal driving on weekends and 3) timesheet reports help to eliminate lost paper or ineligible writing
About the Author: Aaron Levy
April 18, 2013 - by PinPoint
PinPoint Client Survey Results & Next Steps!
In early December 2012, PinPoint issued its annual Client Survey.
Our goal was to better understand how we could serve you, because frankly good service is not enough, we want to be the best.
More than 85% of our clients are very happy with our service and were willing to recommend us to others. While we received positive reviews overall, we also received some very good constructive criticism, which highlighted potential areas of improvement.
Sales Representatives Specific Results:
The sales representatives were rated on four categories – Timeliness, Professionalism, Industry Knowledge and Customer Service. They did well, gaining an average rating of:
3.3 out of a possible 4, which corresponds to ‘Good’.
Client Support Specific Results:
The team was rated 3.0 on responsiveness, 3.2 on both professionalism and customer service and 3.3 on technical knowledge, for an overall average rating of:
3.2 out of a possible 4, which corresponds to a ‘Good’.
Opportunities for Growth:
Some Respondents indicated:
- client assistance was only provided ‘moderately quickly’
- a need for improved communication between staff and client (reduced emailing back and forth)
- they required more in-depth training to get the most out of our system
- Developed Client Support Resources – User Videos, Trouble Shooting Guide, Advanced Training
- Reviewed & Revised Internal Response System – Established internal procedures & checks
- Effective Communication Principles & Practice – Internal Workshop to Increase Competencies
February 19, 2013 - by PinPoint
Become a PinPoint Sales Agent
Pinpoint is one of Canada’s leading GPS fleet tracking partners. In addition to a suite of products from leading vendors such as Geotab, DeWalt and others, we back up our products with a unique combination of technical support excellence, and a professional services team that helps our customers obtain optimal ROI from their investment. We have customers from coast to coast, and are currently looking for agents in Western Canada, Ontario, and Atlantic Canada to help us continue our rapid volume growth.
Start Selling and Earning Right Away
Joining the PinPoint Sales Agent program allows you to start selling our products almost immediately, without the investment necessary to develop your own product or analyze other vendors’ offerings. PinPoint has already combed the industry for best of breed. This enables you to focus on what you do best – selling to your contacts and into your network.
The Tools to do the Job
PinPoint will provide you with a full set of collaterals, samples, and access to a demonstration account so that you are fully equipped to succeed. We will also make fast track trial units available so that you can provide your prospects with the opportunity to see first-hand what a difference PinPoint can make. This will help you to close more orders, and to close them faster. Most importantly, you will get sales leads in your area that are driven by our marketing campaigns.
PinPoint has been in the industry for years – we understand what it takes for you to be successful, and we will provide you with a training package that will help you get off the ground quickly.
When you sell, you will be well compensated for your results with a lucrative commission that does not have caps, and bonus structure that rewards achievement of targets.
The PinPoint Difference
In addition to the technical excellence of our products, your customers will benefit from:
- the PinPoint gift wrapped solution
- PinPoint’s unique Catch Somebody Doing Something Right training
- PinPoint’s professional services team, and
- PinPoint’s technical support team.
This will help you to sell and earn more.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com