June 11, 2013 - by PinPoint
Note: Please Apply on LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define the project scope in collaboration with senior management and all other staff involved.
- Project pre-qualification including scoping, execution and transition may be required from time to time.
- Resolve issues and solve problems that develop during the project
- Track and report all milestones throughout the project and provide status report at closing
- Develop a detailed work plan identifying the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (staff, contractors, partners and equipment) including costs
- Provide project schedule to identify when each task will be completed
- Develop forms and set up files to ensure that all project information is documented and secured
- Manage the project from initiation to completion and be accountable for project results
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of working as part of a Professional Services or Project Management group
- Excellent communications skills verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with project management tools. Enrolled in PM certificate an asset.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills and an Excel ‘Master’
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Results-oriented, positive attitude and willing to take ownership
- At ease in working independently in a newly established business premise
PinPoint GPS Solutions is a leading provider of GPS fleet tracking and mobile workforce management. With more than 20 years in telecommunications management, we understand the technology requirements to help businesses achieve objectives and get to the next level. We have clients, big and small, across Canada and the United States. We serve various key industries including: construction and trades, logistics, waste management, landscape and snow removal and energy.
- Type: Full-timeExperience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Project Management, Sales, Business Development
- Industries: Wireless, Telecommunications, Information Technology and Services