October 25, 2013 - by PinPoint
Note: Please Apply on LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Company:
A privately held Mississauga based distributor of fleet tracking solutions is looking for an Inside Technical Sales Person. The candidate would be working in a small and close-knit environment that has a friendly and supportive corporate culture.
This is a new position which is broadly defined and is appropriate for a motivated, well-rounded individual with initiative and creativity. You will play an active part in all aspects of the company’s activities, gain valuable, first-hand experience across all phases of the exciting and fast growing field of GPS.
The ideal candidate should have previous sales experience and used to hitting quantifiable objectives. This position pays salary and commission. Primary responsibilities include speaking with existing customers, ensuring renewal of installed base contracts, up-selling products and services, taking orders and closing sales over the phone.
- Guide the process of renewing contracts for an existing installed base of clients
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of selling professional services to existing customers
- Handle incoming sales calls not taken directly by Account Executives
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, quotes, availability and process
- Participate in analysis of sales reporting and provide reports to help the sales team
- Research/troubleshoot customer problems when required
- Assist with proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients and act as back-up for online training sessions.
- Build trust, communicate effectively, focus on customer, collaborate with others and demonstrate high integrity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent command of English spoken and written
- Must have a strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals
- Sound understanding of customer and market dynamics, preference given to those who have worked with mobile carriers
- Internet-savvy, resourceful with strong organizational skills
- Able to enthusiastically work in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Results-oriented, positive attitude and willing to take ownership
- Able to prioritize and multi-task the work load under the pressure of tight time restraints and deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team